Equipped with years of experience and flexible to your business needs, Esso Card helps you deal with the demanding role of managing your fleet. It effectively eases your time, cost and administration pressures, giving you the freedom to focus on other business priorities.
The card offers you :
- Discounted fixed weekly Fuel Prices across the UK
- No surcharge on motorways
- Consolidated VAT invoice
- MPG reporting
- Freedom from the need to give drivers cash
- Detailed analysis of where vehicles draw fuel
- Consistently high quality fuel.
- Tesco Clubcard Points
CBS have negotiated special rates with ESSO which gives you zero Card Charges and a ppl rate, which is typically 3 – 4 ppl lower than the main card competitors.With around 900 sites in prime locations, including motorways, there are plenty of forecourts to visit. In addition, the ESSO card can be used at Shell stations, although, in this case, the Pump Price will be charged.
You can now earn Tesco Clubcard points at all ESSO forecourts and Tesco Express sites with your ESSO card which will help ensure drivers draw fuel at ESSO sites.
You can manage your account online to stay on top of your fleet costs.
This gives you :
- 24 hour access: Enjoy real time access to information at your fingertips whenever you need it.
- Security: Request to order/block cards.
- Fleet management: Make better business decisions and highlight discrepancies quickly. View up-to-date summary and exception reports of fleet expenses, statistics and performance. Check petrol and diesel consumption levels, correct grades and purchasing patterns.
- Online e-invoices: Invoices are stored online and accessed directly from your desktop, avoiding any postal delays. View all transactions including fuel, automated car wash and tolls.
CBS has a dedicated National Account Manager who will handle your application process for you to make sure everything runs smoothly. A highly professional customer service team is available to answer any administrative queries you may have.